Earn Money with your website simply by referring FileSonic.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Free Anti-Virus Software for Windows


Did you know that you don't need to pay extra to keep your computer safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software?



That's what Microsoft has done. Microsoft Security Essentials is a FREE anti-virus that is easy to install, easy to use & automatically updated to keep your computer safe & healthy.

It runs seem less on the background without interruptions on whatever you do on your computer.

I've been using the software since Windows 7 was released & it works flawlessly. I never had to worry about getting my computer infected with any harmful things that I can get from the internet or other sources because it protects my computer real-time.

Download it now from its official website:
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

No comments:

Post a Comment